TTAC is dedicated to assisting tobacco prevention and control professionals at the national, state, regional and local levels to eliminate the burden of tobacco use. TTAC’s assistance is designed to identify solutions and pathways for progress to achieve maximal program and policy effectiveness and sustainability. To provide tailored services, TTAC seeks to partner with you, whether the relationship is short-term or over an extended period. We accomplish this by working in direct partnership with our clients and concentrating our services in:
- Technical Assistance – skilled instruction, sharing of working knowledge, consulting services, or programmatic support such as management, planning and evaluation
- Training Support – onsite trainings, web-based or distance learning courses, and self study materials
- Products and Tools – free and downloadable materials, developed by TTAC staff, that can be used for self study or a basis for your own trainings
- Information and Resources – timely dissemination of information, communications, and materials; offering expert referrals and cultivating relationships with tobacco control partners
Our staff provides timely, high quality assistance, helping clients identify solutions to move their tobacco control efforts forward successfully. TTAC offers:
- Experience. Collectively, TTAC’s staff has over 140 years of public health experience on a breadth of topics. In addition, TTAC has a cadre of consultants who specialize in fields such as strategic planning, policy development, sustainability, and other important topics.
- Timeliness. TTAC provides easy access to timely information, communications, and materials to increase knowledge, skills and capacity. See our site map for a look at the services and resources available to you. If you need additional information, contact us.
- Collaboration. TTAC encourages states and communities toward inclusive planning and implementation to meet the needs of their varied populations. In every step of the process we work with our clients as fully integrated partners. From its inception, TTAC has collaborated with consultants, national providers of technical assistance, and with organizations that especially seek to meet the needs of priority populations. We are happy to help you identify and establish strategic partnerships through referrals to our partner organizations that can meet your needs. To see a listing of these national organizations, click here.
TTAC is committed to providing affordable resources, technical assistance, and training to improve tobacco control capacity. While TTAC can provide some services at no charge, certain TTAC services have an associated fee. Contact TTAC to discuss your needs and obtain a cost estimate.
- Smoke-free Resolution
Whenever possible, TTAC meetings and trainings are held in smoke-free cities and facilities. TTAC encourages other organizations to adopt similar resolutions. Read more here.