To reach the Tobacco Technical Assistance Consortium (TTAC), please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-712-8474.
TTAC’s Training and Technical Assistance Process and Timeline
- Submit your request via email, phone, or using the web form
- TTAC staff responds promptly, within 2 - 3 business days
- TTAC staff will discuss your request in more detail to determine the best way to meet your request. We may ask for further information in writing or through a phone interview.
- Based on further communication, TTAC will offer suggestions on how we can best provide the assistance you requested.
- The training or technical assistance process begins, through use of any or all of the following: TTAC staff and consultants, TTAC tools, or referral to a TTAC partner organization.
Request Training or Technical Assistance
For basic information about TTAC’s trainings, visit the Training Support page. For information about the types of technical assistance that TTAC offers, visit the Technical Assistance page. To request training or technical assistance, please submit a request form, available here.